Back Forum New

PN2 social

This is going to be an awesome game i can already tell, who agrees

(=_=)
% o) M# [, v* x2 F- EPockie Ninja II SocialNo Comment

what the hell are you talking about it might be boring

I hope this game will be balance. Hate this game will dominate again by top uppers.

if they release PN II what will happen to the PN I. i think the other players of PN I will surely transfer to this.

I like PN2's idea of being able to use any char and boost up their stats to a higher rank. My fav char in PN was Temari but being a blue outfit she really couldn't compete with the orange outfits n all

Heres my observation of PN II Social:" S7 u9 V" I4 i( |. q" e! Q7 K
pn2social.forum.game321.com7 y# V9 `. [$ t8 h+ ?4 A1 z2 d
* Cash-users have a boost in the game.
0 |  ]* N7 B+ ^4 {- U* Which way you invest Blue character/Violet Character/Orange Character/Gold ---- In character synthesis 3 Blues have nearly near percentage of success of getting another BLUE/ Violet Characters.
! a1 D2 K. R+ }* ipn2social.forum.game321.com* Coins and coins everywhere I need it.. K  G: I% r9 W9 D4 Z) n- h
* Energy? Will you invest to buy increase of energy its up to the players.
+ _  I2 w# k& E0 V6 D2 O2 G6 W  v$ f: q* The game is CUTE.....

This product will cannibalize PN I. New features but or the same audience. . n. ~- ?% U3 \$ f: U8 X. A
I hope game321 do not abandon PN I and his old players.

Guys pn will continue to strive even after pn social comes out

i can whait for the game

% R  w0 K8 F* E& g6 j+ z! w% \Pockie Ninja II Social& G2 b* J5 ]: c, Z% }  s/ Z

I hope PN2 social will be the best game ever and since that we can change character's stats because my favourite character is Naruto and I can't compete with him against S-rank and shippuden outfits. I also want to play so badly with Madara Uchiha and Might Guy.

Back Forum