Back Forum New

PN2 social

This is going to be an awesome game i can already tell, who agrees

(=_=)" O: K) O8 d* {# I
No Comment

what the hell are you talking about it might be boring

I hope this game will be balance. Hate this game will dominate again by top uppers.

if they release PN II what will happen to the PN I. i think the other players of PN I will surely transfer to this.

I like PN2's idea of being able to use any char and boost up their stats to a higher rank. My fav char in PN was Temari but being a blue outfit she really couldn't compete with the orange outfits n all

Heres my observation of PN II Social:
2 U3 s. [+ Z/ q& y9 W
$ T+ M2 g+ M+ I* Cash-users have a boost in the game.* h6 W0 N8 N9 Z4 d8 g
* Which way you invest Blue character/Violet Character/Orange Character/Gold ---- In character synthesis 3 Blues have nearly near percentage of success of getting another BLUE/ Violet Characters.) n- f% |4 T! S# \# J
* Coins and coins everywhere I need it.8 G. {( u6 \" R0 p, w2 k) V
* Energy? Will you invest to buy increase of energy its up to the players.4 Z& E7 K7 N! z
* The game is CUTE.....

This product will cannibalize PN I. New features but or the same audience.
! p3 c, ~" V8 h5 w% k' x4 ]8 lI hope game321 do not abandon PN I and his old players.

Guys pn will continue to strive even after pn social comes out

i can whait for the game

- S5 _; U- `2 Z' [  X" s4 o9 Mpn2social.forum.game321.com! c( x) `! y; I+ k+ A$ d4 K

I hope PN2 social will be the best game ever and since that we can change character's stats because my favourite character is Naruto and I can't compete with him against S-rank and shippuden outfits. I also want to play so badly with Madara Uchiha and Might Guy.

Back Forum