Back Forum New

Pockie Ninja II Social Open Beta Celebration! Grab Free Gifts!

Hey ninjas!
To celebrate the launch of Pockie Ninja II Social Open Beta on July 13th, we’ll give you the chance to grab free gifts by attending events in our Facebook Page and Twitter. Everyone can join in! Come on!

Event 1: Hit Like! Win Growth Pack&Mysterious Pack!
Duration: July13th, 2012 – July 29th, 2012 (GMT -5)

You are only required to hit Like in our page. Pay close attention to our trends.
For every 1000 Likes the page gains, we will give out 30 Growth Packs in the Wall of the page.
Meanwhile, we will give out Mysterious Packs in the wall everyday from time to time (except the weekends). So keep an eye on our page!

One account can claim mysterious pack for 5 times (accumulate with closed beta claim), and other packs once only.

Fanpage:

Rewards:
Mysterious Pack*1 (contains mysterious gifts*5)
Growth Pack*1

Event 2: Follow Us in Twitter! Win Elite Pack&Mysterious Pack

Duration: July13th, 2012 – July 29th, 2012 (GMT -5)

You are only required to follow us on Twitter. Pay close attention to our trends.
For every 500 followers we gain, we will give out 20 Elite Packs by tweet.
Meanwhile, we will give out Mysterious Packs by tweet everyday from time to time (except the weekends).

One account can claim mysterious pack for 5 times (accumulate with closed beta claim), and other packs once only.  

Twitter:

Rewards:
Mysterious Pack*1 (contains mysterious gifts*5)
Elite Pack*1

Event 3: Daily Gift Pack Giveaway! Grab Luxury Pack!

Duration: July 13th, 2012– July29th, 2012 (GMT -5)

Like our Facebook Fanpage and pay close attention to our trends. We will give out 1 Luxury Packs in the Wall everyday from time to time. First arrive, first served!

Please note that one account can claim this pack once only. You can redeem the packs in the game.
Fanpage:

Rewards: Luxury Pack*1

Enjoy the game!

Pockie Ninja II Social Operating Group
July 12th, 2012

LOVE IT.. SO COOL..

Awesome! can't wait for daily give aways!
Honk :o)

xD boooyaaaah!!!!

woew.............

like it

Good luck to all those much faster than I

soooooo coooooool !!!!!!!!

only for gift

hi

give me codes gm ^^

VERY COOL     

where is the key...

I'll say Its not fair! Can't you send us a key or gift in our character etc etc like in PN

you only give away few cd keys theyre like 1kkk++++ players its not fair you should raise the bar on the giveways..

Please send us on our account Mapleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Reply 1# gm003

It's unfair for other because you just give away 1 Luxury pack form time to time and First Come First Served basis..

I really want a gold ninja

hot to claim this ? ----.
  ._______________'
'.____ > Claim activation key now! Enter Pockie Ninja II Social, use the key to get an Awesome Pack!

when i'm claiming it always shows the choices but never give the key .
and i also don't know how to activate my account .

please teach me , thank you !

Back Forum