Hey everybody! I'm newbie in PN 2 Social% Y/ I. E' Q# q
I want 2 know how to level up fast Red Ninja??7 U7 s7 v" [" J) l

6 e+ w$ {$ s1 Y. ]" C
. v' b+ r( t3 IDon't forgot to add me!
" z; o# y- Q5 m& `, B
+ l8 U1 g5 `( O  ]Pockie Ninja II Socialdaffa_insaniquarrium@ymail.com
  D) z) F* b" D$ J( D' h) k% H0 a* F
Thx

if u just want a particular red ninja . jus do exp house .
, N( M; d  b/ f* `& k3 W8 O9 \) o; L+ m: C5 g5 l- [- R9 Z
+ if u have some $$ to spare . pop some exp pills =)
5 L1 v& l6 U+ U9 x
! C# ~& m8 }" {5 S( `pn2social.forum.game321.com+ u can also transfer exp from ur "purple ninja / or lower " (if u dont want it anymore) to the red one

Reply 2# mianshao85@hotm " ^- `+ J* m' ?: F! b8 @! Q8 C, ~0 }

' V# J5 [( g% n/ W: R( W- x
  |3 p0 _- V( N/ v; v! I3 k    Thx for your Info
/ B* f! @" D. `9 D% w& o* E! \Pockie Ninja II SocialSorry for my bad English

also if u want to level and gain ryo and items at the same time try doing some manual farming  with your main line up plus the one ninja u really wanna level then when u have gotten some ryos upgrade your ninja's HP s that he wont die easily. this is what i did to my first gold ninja oro kabuto and now he is level 17. now im leveling up another but it takes time since u have to consider two things do i want to level my ninja or my village first.

EXP House till Lvl 12~
7 G# w, h5 _  {) pPockie Ninja II Socialthen boost them up (use a Ninjutsu ninja with high attack and Planetary Devastation skill).% ]4 O* u! W* d8 A4 E
look for a map that you can 1 hit kill (preferably with just 1 weapon ninja enemy)./ T) c& A7 k" v" S  s
Pockie Ninja II Social! k# a) X' v5 `: Y% K1 U$ l  L! A1 l
The idea is given, it's up to you to make it happen.~

You can also focus everything on 1 ninjutsu ninja and use Planetary Devastation to lvl up the rest, but then u shuld only use maps with taijutsu and ninjutsu most taijutsu users ofc

Leveling isint worth it. Just get lots of purple equips. Purple Equips > Level. : b. K3 y( I0 J+ `

. ~( Y& j$ V/ ]: {  GTo get purple equips salvage level 30 blue equipment.
, @- m3 Z$ Z# e5 h  g% VPockie Ninja II SocialDo trial cause you get them every 10th floor.
( S& K9 I: n% X4 F: ?1 E; FActive points you get alot if you reach 110 active points.

I use the exp house to facilitate the work.

make your exp house the highest building in your village

SYNTHESIZE- I GOT SOMETHING FOR YOU GUYZZ WHEN SYNTHESIZING YOU NEED TO LEVEL UP YOU NINJAS AT LEAST 3 LEVEL 10 PURPLE NINJAS YOU HAVE HIGH PERCENT OF GETTING A RED OR GOLD NINJA...... HEHE AND TO GET PURPLE EQUIPS EASIER JUST DO ALL THE NECESSARY THINGS TO GET  THE ACTIVE POINTS AT LEAST DO UP TO 110 PTS. YOU CAN GET 10 PCS OR SALVAGE SOME EQUIPMENT ..IT'S BETTER TO SALVAGE HIGHER LEVEL SO THAT YOU CAN GET MORE PCS.... :)

Don't let your ninja die in plots :]

SYNTHESIZE- I GOT SOMETHING FOR YOU GUYZZ WHEN SYNTHESIZING YOU NEED TO LEVEL UP YOU NINJAS AT LEAST ...
. V- ?$ @8 f4 M' s1 N1 J8 hpn2social.forum.game321.comgioman_banny@ya Posted at 8-12-2012 01:52
( Q# K) @2 c3 w* p9 @6 K

9 m, O5 l/ J$ @( Gpn2social.forum.game321.comi think your reply is off topic

Back Forum