Back Forum New

[Discussion] CD Key

Hey how do we get thoose CD keys? do they send them to us or how is this gonna work out?

i think its given after you voted

Reply 2# MeWantJoy
* x# X9 d0 X; _4 gPockie Ninja II SocialPockie Ninja II Social& i( w3 x" s4 Y0 o( n. c
pn2social.forum.game321.com1 \) d* q* x/ V. H& |( }
    No, CD key will only be given IF one of pockie ninja game win the 1st place

Reply 3# Just4Fun
5 u, s3 w: Q+ f: r1 J* Gpn2social.forum.game321.comPockie Ninja II Social' l9 |+ W0 W& J$ T* V; s' c

. F" N; j% N" O/ K9 v( o7 fPockie Ninja II Social    NO. CD key will be given AFTER you vote. I just claimed my Dream pack. Come on vote! 3 z# f; e) g$ z" _/ r+ i3 y  Z
3 f3 `  z$ k8 [2 M( T7 b: p+ l7 f
But the 30 tokens will only be given IF they rank first.

Cant vote!

Reply 4# amount guy
0 }# z" N5 a0 ?$ d0 \1 Ppn2social.forum.game321.com; ?, r" k$ N" C$ |$ N2 N# F7 \
* ?' \8 D! r5 n0 Q1 b6 ?; J
    what do you got from dream pack?

where can claim key?

Dream pack gives 50k ryo, x5 Salvage, x5 enhance boost, x1 +2 Chakra, They'd just placed those things in 1 bag, But if they win you'll get x30 tokens.* o# S7 x- G( e5 F, y
@I HaTe YoU, you will be redirected to another page after you vote, redeem the cd key there.

You need vote first in http://contest.bbgsite.com/gameprize/2012/index.php?controller=game&action=index&id=3642 pn2social.forum.game321.com+ j( G5 t# `0 z" F

& t" P* m' a6 Y( Z: A, x( Q1 tThen get key here CDkey  ) o/ I1 y' G" O% f
http://contest.bbgsite.com/giveaway/pockie_ninja_ii_social_vote/

Reply 6# Just4Fun
" P9 M: I, k. P% p2 M* k8 vPockie Ninja II Social
( K) C1 }8 M5 C$ D( S0 i3 Q% b5 K6 Y
7 Q, K3 w* q5 ^+ Y. R5 j8 n    Dream pack gives 50k ryo, x5 Salvage, x5 enhance boost, x1 +2 Chakra as someone above mentioned. ^________^ they are showing it in the BBG icon in game, alongside withe 30tokens that every voters can get if they win.

I voted and go no CD Key lol - I'm so depressed now D:

the thing that is bothering me is do you actually have to redeem the cd key to get the tokens or u can stil get them as long as you hav voted on ur fb account. i got a key and all but i just wanna know

Reply 12# magicianhalo 2 Z3 ~2 g3 N6 J, n, _

5 w# |$ E5 K8 a% S7 W6 i9 z' B& `) o. n
    I'm pretty sure you ought to get the Tokens after the contest just by voting, or else they would make sure that everyone that voted got a CD Key, since they did, after all, say that everyone who voted will get the thirty Tokens after we win.
! Y5 I& [. K& M: Y/ E( c) PElsewise they would be lying to us about how they're planning to distribute the Tokens
"Those who do not know what love is liken it to beauty.
Those who claim to know what love is liken it to ugliness."
-Tite Kubo

the thing that is bothering me is do you actually have to redeem the cd key to get the tokens or u c ...
* V' t7 f/ U1 }1 j" d& {3 gPockie Ninja II Socialmagicianhalo Posted at 12-9-2012 21:54

2 E* [9 ~0 _1 dpn2social.forum.game321.com( A) @' [' L; \  t2 j

" g) z! O! u' h2 ]  K* L: }. O/ J    i dont think so ,, as they stated in their statement,., u just need to vote :)  ., all participants or all who voted and join the event will get 30 tokens each ,,  they say they will talk to BBG and get the list of the voters ,,    im not just sure if all voters gonna count ..cause almost all voters cant sign their FB account in BBG ,, just like me .. so i create newaccount there with same mail as my FB

Reply 14# reviller25
  I( x& r+ F8 R7 ]- G$ S5 F' w6 b% b0 ^9 I! ?* i9 A$ A! N1 i  D
I see... That's pretty scary though xD but how come you cant even login as facebook? I can do that without any problem.

Reply  reviller25 # W0 O0 ^9 }" [5 ~4 c
6 I+ \4 c9 T' M4 X) b# y* F
I see... That's pretty scary though xD but how come you cant even login as faceb ..., b/ }+ C% [# l  Z2 O& j& V
magicianhalo Posted at 12-9-2012 22:08
pn2social.forum.game321.com) E- e" ]  \6 Q1 f4 I0 z" v
& h5 Z* @5 C& h% h) l3 ]8 w2 L

; b+ q% }0 {% z- ^# g5 t    dunno why ,,  error problem at the page always comes out ,, i tried it many times since the first day .,, so i just decided to create a new account with same name , same info ,, and same email ,, hoping that i will count as a voter when the rewards already given ,, ur right
! ^9 X! i% k" o/ }8 l3 T" r( `SO SCARY

yeah... the first days it was very laggy. I was lucky that I could even get a cd key(got it with about 700 keys left) I wanted to switch account and get more keys but it seems too many people are trying to get keys and I couldn't even login anymore. The next day I try again and of course no key left

yeah... the first days it was very laggy. I was lucky that I could even get a cd key(got it with abo ...
; M" o4 _- {( I- _magicianhalo Posted at 12-9-2012 22:14
2 m- c' b9 W$ Z$ \$ |
pn2social.forum.game321.com8 a0 W, P8 H1 l6 g
* A! S0 E$ ]' [5 M0 {
    i did that too ,, only got 1 key since they start giving out haha    ,, i surrender to try logging in my fb account ,, ! this sucks ,,  too many players ur right thats why i dont stake my chance to log in many time ,, i just trying it once a day now haha unlike the fast few days

Back Forum